PyMCL supports theming for each instance.
If you are interested in making a theme, you can theme the following files:
- logo.png (the minecraft logo in the bottom left)
- background.png (the dirt background)
- blog.html (the blog thats shown)
- blogbackground.png (the blog background image)
- favicon.ico (the icon of PyMCL in the taskbar)
These files should be placed in ./.PyMCL/instances/<instance>/theme
The logo can be any size you want.
Every other image should be a square.
- The blog supports html4 and css2.
background-image: url('file:///&background&');is recommended to set background image.