This list is going to stay relatively short for a long time.
- pymcl.net does NOT store any account information sent to it. The only exception are skins/capes which are kept for 5 minutes, because Mojang has a 1 minute fetch timer per client on their skin servers.
- pymcl.net will NOT track users at all. If you find anything that is tracking you on the site, contact me ASAP.
- pymcl.net is hosted via a third party. This third party might attempt to track site visits internally. This is something I cannot do anything about.
- A skin and cape API compatible with old versions of minecraft.
- A sound API that is compatible with old versions of minecraft.
- An archive of everything sent to me (calmilamsy) for archival.
- User upload areas. Contact me if you are interested in an area.
- A modpack repo.
- A mod repo. (WIP)
- A texturepack builder and repo. (WIP)
- A theme repo. (WIP)
website/features.txt · Last modified: 2019/04/18 23:12 by admin