This is going to end up being a semi-long list by the time I'm done.
This list is based off of the current list from the version in development.
- Does not store anything about your account aside from your username.
- Does not send login credentials anywhere aside to auth.mojang.com.
- Launches Minecraft
- Has an instancing system somewhat similar to MultiMC.
- Has basic discord rich presence integration.
- Is open source.
- Fixed login.
- A locally ran intercepting http proxy system to fix skins, sounds and capes. Uses the pymcl.net skin, cape and sound APIs.
- Completely themable per instance.
- A modpack repo to easily install modpacks.
- Completely overrides %appdata% (or system equivalent) and forces ALL files created to the instance where possible. This fixes some mods reading from the default Minecraft folder.
- Has an extended options panel.
- Looks similar to the old beta launcher.
- Modpack installation from partial jars.
- Automatic sound download for missing sounds on installation of instance.
- Automatic LWJGL download if missing.
- MultiMC instance support.
- Modpack export utility.
launcher/features.txt · Last modified: 2019/04/25 13:49 by admin